2/16/2015

Crafty weekend

Good morning.
Busy weekend is behind and now its time for little Family Day relaxing :)
I hope everyone survived Valentines Day madness.

I forgot to post my daughters Valentines Day craft made for daddy. We were working on little painting card that I started last year. Then she was too young to cooperate (I barely got those foot prints from her :) ), so I wasn't able to finish the project. This year I found it and thought it would be a great idea to continue it until she's in the age to tell me: "Its done!" I thought its a fun project to do. And in couple more years daddy is going to receive an amazing art work filled with love collected through the years :)



Crafting with kids is amazing! It doesn't coast much, most of the time you're able to use materials that are scattered around the house or pay your local Dollar Store a visit. Voila - fun times and amazing results!

More craft reports might come your way, as it's Family Day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment