2/09/2015

Hello Blog World

I created this blog years ago, when I thought it would be a great way how to share my travelling experience, as that was my passion and I used to travel quite a bit. Some how I got busy living and enjoying my life without paying much attention to social media. As a result of that my blog got abandon by me.
Only very recently, I guess when I became stay at home mom, I remembered about its existence, my poor blog has only name and no personality :) I am giving myself a promise right now - make it alive!

Currently I'm living in Canada, was born in Latvia. Have a wonderful little family, that I love to pieces. At the moment, as I've already mentioned, I'm stay at home mom to awesome toddler girl.

This mamma love her coffee a lot (#coffeeaddict to its highest), finds hard time saying no to wine (and why would you say no to vino :) #winelove). Lately I realized that I really enjoy cooking (that's new for me, but I guess motherhood changes a thing or two or three ;) ). 
I can't see myself going through the day without music in it, if years ago it was strictly heavy metal, metal, alternative, rock, then today my mood dictates a lot, and it can be really anything. Over the years I learnt to open myself to new experiences not only in music. 
Even though I don't use a lot of make-up on daily bases, I enjoy to doll up with good and quality products, I try not to forget to take care of my skin, as we tend to damage it so much. 

I try to live healthy and active lifestyle, because similar to our skin, we forget to take care of our bodies and its so easy to hurt them. 

Okey, I think this is where I will stop today. I'm sure we will have a lot of time to know each other better.
Bye for now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very well written thanks for sharing. I also love you picture on your Twitter account.

    ReplyDelete