2/11/2015

What a wonderful day!

I love those early morning workout days! You fight with your sleep for a little bit, hopefully you win and then it just gets better from there. I always find myself fully charged after working out, that's that energy exchange that we all need so much.

Today after couple months break I finally went back to my Metro Life Fitness boot-camp ( rated one of the best fitness bootcamps in Toronto) I love so much. Here is link to their blog, check it out and get inspired http://ronceymetrolifefitness.blogspot.ca/. Emma is a great trainer that won't let you catch your breath and that is exactly what you want going to your goal and achieving results. My muscles will be screaming her name tomorrow :)


In my pretty Gaiam Tree Of Life Water Bottle (my rewards prize from https://www.bestliferewarded.com/home.aspx ) I have an amazing Vega Sport pre-workout mix, recommended by Emma. It help you to stay focus during your workout. I use sugar-free lemon lime flavor - and I'm liking it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment