3/06/2015

Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics

Matcha is a magical product, with a lot of history and traditions behind it. It wont be this posts subject but I recommend to read a little about it's history and traditional preparation as it's really entertaining and interesting. Thank you Japan for introducing us with it!

I've heard about Matcha green tea long time ago, but I have never tried it. So when I was approved for product review campaign I got very excited (I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review). Matcha green tea has so many beneficial qualities to it, for example:
  • Is packed with antioxidantsincluding the powerful EGCg
  • Boosts metabolism and burns calories
  • Detoxifies effectively and naturally
  • Calms and relaxes
  • Enhances mood and aids in concentration
  • Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
  • Fights against viruses and bacteria
  • Is rich in fiber
  • Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
  • Does not raise insulin levels
It's like a magic powder. I'm a new mom and coffee is my best friend, as Matcha green tea promises to give you all day energy, to increase focus, to give metabolisms boost (and those are only few miracles it does) I was even more excited to put it all to test.
I was also pleasantly surprised how many different ways are there to use the organic matcha powder, I never knew you can cook with it (culinary grade matcha), in my head it was always green tea, how wrong was I!

After ordering the product from Amazon.ca you get access to free recipe book, recipes are very easy to do, no unknown, nor mystery product, I loved it! Because sometimes you get recipes that are so hard to do at home and you end up stuck with boring product use.

I've been using it only few days now, so it's impossible to see/feel all the promised benefits, but I can tell you, it actually gives you promised energy and focus. I substituted my morning coffee with organic matcha latte and for huge coffee addict as myself it was challenging :) but it did a great job.
With coffee there are days I would have to drink few cups during the day to keep going, I found that matcha keeps my energy level even, I don't crush like I sometimes do with coffee and that's amazing, plus knowing all the heath benefits, it makes me super happy!
I have to admit I'm very satisfied with the product, I am excited to try as many different recipes I can, to take advantage of variety of use it offers and I am more excited I want to see how it will benefit me in longer period of time. I'll keep you posted with progress on my research :)


Let's take care of our bodies by taking advantage of green tea's offered benefits!

-CHEERS-
Stay tuned for updates!

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT

5 comments:

  1. Hi there...I've been hearing a lot about Matcha Green Tea...
    I am about to order this product and wondering what it tastes like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way - heard so much about it, but never tried it up until now, have no idea why it took me so long :)
      Taste is very complex and hard to describe and it also really depends on a way you use it.
      I would say it has strong earthy aroma, followed by vegetal taste and finished by sweet-ish after taste. It reminds a lot like regular green tea only stronger. But taste really changes from the way you prepare it.
      I hope that gives you an idea :)
      Try it and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Hi Dear,

    How are you today? :D
    This is Allison from BornPrettyStore, focus on nail decorations, makeup kit, etc.
    Here latest items online http://www.bornprettystore.com/show.php?filter=new_arrivals&cid=268

    Maybe you can find something interesting.

    Would you like to try some free items from us? :D
    Please let me know if you're interested and we'll send you review details.
    sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you for the inquiry message.

    Have a great day
    Allison
    BornPrettyStore
    EA@bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture of you grieta, Cheers.

    ReplyDelete