3/24/2015

Organic Matcha Green Tea update

I wanted to give you guys a little update on my Matcha usage. Without a doubt I can tell you now, that I love the product!
Matcha green tea latte now is my morning drink and I'm happy about the even energy I have all day long. Not only it tastes great, does great things, it is also easy to make and has a fancy sound to it. Now when I invite my friends over, besides coffee, I also offer regular or skim milk Matcha green tea latte :)) 

Preparation instructions in the end of the post.

I have also tried to make delicious energy cookies :)Its so easy to use the powder and you really need very little amount of product as its so concentrated.

I will post recipe in the end of this post. I have to mention, my cookies looked nothing like picture from the recipe I used, but they tastes amazing! 

I know for a fact that I will repurchase this product in future. It's a great energy and metabolism booster and works as a detox too. These facts have proven themselves to me.

1tsp Matcha
1/3cup of warm-hot, but not boiling, water
8oz warm-hot milk, soy milk or almond milk (don't boil the milk)
Optional: 1tsp honey or sugar substitute
Instructions:
Whisk Matcha powder and water together until tea is dissolved. Stir in sweetener (if desired). Add warm milk to the top of the drink, filling the cup. If you have a milk frother, froth the warm milk first, then pour.

3/4cups fine sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
5 1/2cups flour
3eggs
1 1/2cup butter
2tbsp matcha
3/4cup powdered sugar
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl cream together butter, fine sugar, water and Matcha. Add vanilla extract and eggs (one at a time). Slowly add in flour to wet mixture until combined. Chill dough for 10min. Make desired shape cookies and bake 10 to 12minutes or until cookies are set. Let them cool before dust with powdered sugar. 

2 comments: